New Hampshire Insurance Continuing Education Insurance CE
Get $5.00 off orders over $20
Hurry, ends at midnight!

No timers

You can study at your own pace.

Fastest Reporting

You will avoid penalties with daily reporting.

Compliance Check

Our system makes sure you're in compliance.

Free Retakes

You get FREE immediate exam retakes.

Risk Free
Order with a Friend

Each of you get 20% off

Money Back Guarantee

Not happy within 30 days? We'll refund your money.

Join more than 2 million agents who have used Noble to complete their continuing education on time since 1989.

New Hampshire Continuing Education Requirements
Are you approved?
Yes, our New Hampshire state approval number is 144.
What are my CE requirements?
  • Producers: 24 hours every 2 years, 3 hours of which must be in Ethics.
  • Multi-line Adjusters: 20 hours every 2 years.
  • Workers Compensation Adjusters: 20 hours every 2 years, of which a minimum of 10 hours must be in courses approved for workers' compensation credit.
  • Public Adjusters: 15 hours every 2 years.

  • Step 1: You may be required to complete courses from the State Specific Courses section.
    Step 2: The remaining hours can be selected from the Elective Courses section.
    How can I check my insurance license information?
    To check your license status Click Here
    Are there any state specific CE course subject requirements?
    You must take a total of 24 hours to renew your license.

    • Agents may take any New Hampshire-approved course except those approved for adjusters only.
    • Mulit-line Adjusters may take courses approved for multi-line or workers compensation.
    • Workers Compensation Adjusters must take 20 hours in approved adjuster courses, of which a minimum of 10 hours must be in courses approved for workers' compensation credit.
    • Public Adjusters must take public adjusters courses.
    • Ethics Requirement: 3 hours (no more than 10) of Ethics each renewal.
    • Long Term Care Requirement: Initial 8-hour LTC Training course, then a 4 hour refresher each renewal if you sell LTC.
    • Annuity Requirement: One-time 4-hour Annuity course if you sell annuities.
    • Flood Requirement: One-time flood insurance course if you are a Property, Casualty or Personal line agent.
    When do I have to complete my CE?
    Agents: The compliance date is the last day of the agent's birth month every 2 years.
    Adjusters: The compliance date is 10/1 biennially.
    CE must be completed 60 days prior to compliance date to avoid penalty.
    What happens if I have not completed my CE requirements by the CE due date? (which is 60 days prior to license expiration)
    If you have not completed your requirements by your CE due date you will not be eligible to renew your license until you become compliant. If CE is completed within the 60 day window (between CE due date and license expiration date) an additional late CE fee will be charged. $50 additional for producers - $25 additional for all adjusters. If CE is completed after expiration, the fee increases to double the license fee for all license holders. To reinstate a license within 2 years of expiration, you must be CE compliant, if applicable and apply by application. For Residents reinstating after two years, CE is no longer required but you must pass the licensing exam again.
    What are the state filing fees?
    The state has imposed a mandatory filing fee of $1.00 per CE credit hour.
    What are the allowed methods of completing CE?
    Self-Study, Online, Classroom
    What are the study requirements for my courses?
    Agents should read the course material prior to taking the final exam.
    Do the exams require monitoring?
    No, Noble's exams are open book and do not require monitoring. Students may refer to course materials to complete the exam.
    Can excess hours be carried over to the next renewal?
    Carryover of excess hours is not allowed in New Hampshire.
    Can I repeat a course I've already taken?
    Courses may not be taken for credit more than once in each renewal.
    Are all agents required to complete CE?
    The following exemptions are available:
    • Title insurance producers
    • Individuals holding any limited or restricted licenses that the commissioner may declare exempt
    • Individuals holding limited lines licenses for which an exam is not required
    • All licensees who are renewing a license for the first time
    • Non-resident producers if compliant in home state
    When will my course completions be reported?
    Completions reported daily Monday through Friday excluding holidays.
    How long do I have to complete my courses?
    Access to your courses will expire 12 months from the date of purchase.
    Noble provides information as a courtesy to individuals who are subject to continuing education (CE). Although reasonable efforts have been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate and current, neither Noble nor its employees warrant or represent that this information is accurate and current. All information is subject to change without notice.
    Which package should I take?
    • Courses must be approved for lines of insurance for which license is held.
    • Ethics Requirement:3 hours of Ethics per renewal if you are an agent. 1.5 hours of Ethics per renewal is you are a Service Representative
    • Flood Requirement:One-time 3-hour flood insurance course if you are a P&C agent
    • Long Term Care Requirement: Initial 8 hour LTC, then 4 hour refresher per renewal if you sell LTC


    Check out the latest Insurance CE coupon codes, promo codes & discounts.